A Strangling Winter

Other things
When the sand turns to glass, and all that's left is the past, I will love you still.
Other things
Take from me my disbelief
I know it should come easily
But it remains inside of me
It battles and devours me
It cuddles up beside of me
In whispers, it convinces me
Other things
Blessed are the hearts that can bend; they shall never be broken.
Other things
As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment. And then the moment was gone.
Other things
If love's a word that you say Then say it, I will listen.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Theme Days
"Order and simplification are the first steps in the mastery of a subject." - Thomas Mann, German Novelist and Essayist

In an attempt to establish some background, as well as add some organization to this blog, I've decided to create some posting parameters. I hereby christen Wednesday "Way Back Wednesday" and Fridays "Friends & Family Friday."

On "Way Back Wednesday," I'll be delving into my memory to post about past situations that have profoundly affected my present and my future.

On "Friends & Family Friday," I'll be introducing the internet to the people closest to me.

It is my sincere hope, that these theme days will also force me to post more frequently.

Labels: ,

posted by Aurelie @ 4:42 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aurelie
Home: NYC, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER